Saturday, March 26, 2016

End of Day #7: Mural painting at the School of the Integrated Arts in Santa Ana, Costa Rica. A day of dabbing, details, making adjustments to this and that -- and of taking new documentation with a Nikon D5000 (instead of my trusty iPhone). The shots in today's post are of all parts of the six-year project, including some details. Apologies if you already have seen some of this. 
My son Ruben Mills today worked on video documentation with more to do tomorrow. I still have a few details to attend to but the whole thing is feeling rather tight right now, and so I am growing more confident and happy. All of the new work will be coated with a special satin sealer-varnish to protect it. I will post again next week. The formal inauguration will be held in November. 
In a related project, I am showing some of my postcard watercolors in the adjacent gallery--as if anyone needed more Mills-Pinyas art right now. Images from that installation tomorrow or so. 




   

  
























No comments:

Post a Comment