Friday, November 12, 2010

Inauguration Day, at last



This morning I am finishing a few touch-ups here and there.  I will also be working on the second panel to hopefully make it more presentable for the reception tonight.  The light is wonderful today, I just need to wait for moments with minimum reflection to take the documentary photos.

.Chico and Michael are pouring a narrow strip of concrete at the foot of the mural to protect it.  Here are a few shots of the finished mural and a couple of shots sent to the local press.  Much hoopla in the works for the even tonight








2 comments:

  1. Really, really, beautiful Ron. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tracking the progress of this beautiful work -- thanks so much for making available something I might otherwise never get to see!

    ReplyDelete